Battery Sell and Buy: Recycling-Raleigh Metal Recycling
Selling Used Car Batteries - Tested and Charged - Click here
Buying Used, Old Batteries-see Below
Battery Recycling is a new and growing part of what we do. We buy for Recycling almost all types of batteries. We are the largest buyer of batteries in the Triangle for Recycling.
- Lead Acid-Car, Truck, Forklift, Computer Back up (Pb)
- Li-Ion-Lithium Ion-Computer Battery, Cell Phone Battery
- Ni-MH-Nickel Metal Hydride-Computer Battery
- Ni-Cad-Nickel Cadmium-Flashlights, General use
For major companies we offer a pickup service and for others we have fast drive in service. All our scales are digital and we get you in and out fast.
Battery recycling is important for a couple reasons.
- Lead Acid batteries used in most cars, UPS devices and more, have sulfuric acid in them, so they are dangerous. They can cause you to go blind and burn you severely. Also, lead itself can cause damage to your nervous system, so getting batteries out of the waste stream is important for health and safety.
- Other batteries like Lithium and Ni-Metal Halide have what are called 'rare earth' elements and are very expensive. Also, much of them come from China and Russia, so we have to pay to import them. The less we import the better for our U.S. economy.
If you are in Raleigh, Durham, Clayton, Fayetteville, Henderson, Oxford and more, come see us or call us if you are a Commercial or Industrial company.
Also see What We Buy, for other things we Recycle.
Raleigh Recycling right here in Wake County, North Carolina is your place for Battery Recycling.