Frequently asked Questions
- Junk Car, Salvage Car-What do I have to do, to a Junk car to sell it to you?
Answer-Nothing. Push it in, drive it in, tow it in. OK to have: Gas in, oil in, tires on, gas tank on, no problem. Also, no engine, no doors, etc., OK!
- What paperwork do I need to sell you a car? Registration? Title?
Answer-By NC state law, if the car is 10 years old or newer, you must provide a title. If older than 10 years, you need nothing other than your valid State or Federal photo ID.
- Do you pick up cars?
Answer-Kenny. Call him at 919-348-0545.They will pick it up and bring it to us. An Auto Wrecker Service with fast pick up, paying cash for Durham, NC, Apex and more paying the most money. Junking you auto? Sell your junker to us!
- What are your scrap metal prices?
Answer-Prices change all the time, so we do not post them. For Raleigh call 919-828-5426 and press 2, to hear prices. For Goldsboro, call 919-731-5600 and press 1.
- What types of material do you buy?
Answer-Anything Metal or mostly Metal, including things like car batteries, appliances and computers. From Industrial companies we also offer (buy) Cardboard Recycling and Plastics Recycling. Click on What We Buy
- Where are you located?
Answer-Raleigh Metal Recycling-2310 Garner Road, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27610 and Goldsboro Metal Recycling-801 N. John Street, Goldsboro, North Carolina, 27530
- Will you pick up from my Home?
Answer-Yes, Raleigh area only, BUT, but through Kenny. Call 919-348-0545 and he will arrange to pick up your material, only you have more than just one appliance, meaning more than a pick-up truck full, For Junk cars (Salvage Cars), see above
- What hours are you open? Are you open Saturday?
Answer-Click on Home page for hours and Yes, open Saturday!
- Do I need a special license, or papers to sell you material?
Answer-No. For scrap metal recycling, you just need valid (current), State or Federal photo ID.
- What do I do when I get there? How does selling you material work?
Answer-Click on Company, to answer read how we do it.
- How do I get my money? Cash or check?
Answer-Cash, from our ATM machines that pay you fast and accurately. You can get a check on request.